Friday 24 May 2013

7 Deadly Sins Challenge (Wrath): Violence

   "Find something that blows your top and express it with your art!"
   I can say that I hate violence! All sorts of violence! I hate when some individuals imagine themselves above other people and think they can keep them down because of their weakness, race, language or other difference. When I see this I get really angry and want to poke their face into something stinking! Yeah! I'm very mad :))
   Well I thought about it and did this mani:


 As you see, these are hearts of suffering people which become darker and then get broken.


5 comments:

  1. Your manicure really represents the theme. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's a lot of wrath!! Well done on the very well executed theme! The red shows the anger just right! With the black showing all the tragedy of wrath too! I totally get it right away! You express them so well! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! You never know how this ideas appear in your mind :))

      Delete
  3. Loved the story being the mani and love how you did the 'evolution of the heart'! :)
    It's an adorable background story and a great interpretation! **

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad that is close to someone else.

      Delete