Tuesday 23 September 2014

Colored leopard

Hello, ladies!
Приветики!




   Hope you all doing well. Trees are getting yellow more and more every day. Only the sunny weather turns up my mood a little. Summer, come back! )))
   Today's mani was inspired by this outfit of Flavia from FashionCoolture. I like her style very much. I know, my colors aren't so bright but I still like the result.

   Надеюсь у вас всё отлично. Деревья с каждым днем все больше и больше желтеют. Только солнечная погода немного поднимает настроение. Лето, вернись!!
   Сегодняшний маникюр был вдохновлен одним из образов Флавии. Люблю ее стиль. У меня цвета совсем не такие яркие, но мне все равно нравится.


1 comment:

  1. The colored leopard print nails really pops off against the neutral nails! I like it.

    ReplyDelete