Thursday 29 January 2015

Metallic-grey fantasy and another pullover for Alina

   Hello, girls!
   Today I have for you the abstract mani in the light shades. I saw Olia's outfit which you can see below and decided to recreate it on my nails. As an accent I tried to make melange pattern of her pullover on my ring finger nail.
   
   Всем привет!
   Сегодня у меня для вас абстрактный маникюр в светлых тонах. Увидела очередной наряд одной из фэшн-блоггеров и решила воплотить на ногтях. В качестве акцента попыталась повторить меланжевый узор кофточки на безымянном ногте.




   А ниже фото, которое послужило вдохновением к этому маникюру:
   And this is the outfit that inspired me:

Источник: Love, Olia 
Source: Love, Olia
   Also I want to show you another top that I've knitted for Alina. It's made of cotton yarn and I think it would be great for spring and summer. 

   Еще хочу показать очередную кофточку для Алины. Пряжа хлопковая, так что на весну-лето пойдет, ну и сейчас дома побегать.

   




5 comments:

  1. The manicure is so soft and delicate :) And the pullover is very pretty, I wish I had the patience to do something like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roxy! Actually knitting is very calming process for me :)

      Delete
  2. The nails look great! The top you knitted turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nail art is so simple, yet so effective and beautiful. I love the subtle color combo and the addition of silver accent <3 And let me tell you girl, you are a knitting queen! That pullover looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you here! Thanks for such warm words, darling!

      Delete