Tuesday 27 January 2015

Not green

   Hello, ladies!
   My nails are in a bad shape nowadays and it's not even spring. What will happen to them when  spring avitaminosis begins? Middle finger nail is chipped a bit so I hide it in the photo :)
   Wanted to paint something green but the polish looks rather yellow than green. After a base color I painted white dots and a glitter polish on top. I also did an ikat accent on the ring finger nail.

   Привет!
   Мои ногти сейчас не в самой лучшей кондиции, а еще ведь даже до весны целый месяц, что же будет, когда начнётся весенний авитаминоз. Со средним ногтем вообще чрезвычайная ситуация, так что на фото я его слегка прикрыла :)) Вот, все секреты рассказала. 
   Захотелось в этот раз чего-то зелёного, а получилось что-то желтоватое. Очередной простой маникюр. На основу нанесла белые точечки акриловой краской, а затем покрыла прозрачным лаком с блестками. На безымянном ногте решила сделать акцент в виде паттерна "икат".


7 comments:

  1. I had bad nail days too, but now I am using a very good nail strengthener and everything is alright!
    Love the accent nail, the whole mani looks very delicate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I started to take vitamins and hope everything will be OK soon :)

      Delete
  2. Best wishes on your nail health, I hope you can fix the problem soon. This manicure looks beautiful, I love the glitter paired with the accent pattern :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling! I hope it's not for long, too.

      Delete
  3. Love the unique color to these nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad nail days really do happen. I happen to have that too. I just let it go and not stress myself :) Love the color even though its not the green one you expected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you veru much for these words! Glad you like it!

      Delete